PanGeo Projekt is one of the leading providers of consultancy and design services in the field of waste management. We cooperate with a wide range of clients from the waste management system: from waste producers, through regulatory agencies and state agencies to the private investors. Also, we cooperate with and support many public and government agencies and state authorities on national, regional and local level for implementation of ecologically acceptable, practical and profitable solutions based on principle of “circular economy” for management of different types and categories of waste.
Our experience covers wide range of services in waste management: from development of waste management strategies, feasibility studies, environment impact assessment and acquiring required permits, to the engineering issues during designing, construction, management and maintenance of waste management facilities.
The collection, treatment, material and energy recovery and disposal of waste in all its forms is one of the most important issues of the modern age for all organizations that are part of an integrated system.
Principles of waste management which we rely our work on, represents also and leading european principles in waste management. As a starting point this principles have order of priority in waste management (waste management hierarchy) where the first place is waste prevention, reuse, recycling, other forms of recovery (such as energy recovery) and as the final link in the chain - the disposal of residual waste.
Facilities in waste management system that are in our sphere of activities are listed below.
- Sorting plants; facilities for mechanical treatment of source separated waste
- Material Recovery Facilities (MRF Plants)
- Recycling yards for municipal and construction and demolition waste
- Inert, non-hazardous and hazardous waste landfills
- Transfer stations
- Facilities for pre-treatment and final treatment of waste
- Facilities for mechanical biological treatment of waste (MBT Plants)
- Facilities for solid recovered fuel (SRF) and refuse derived fuel (RDF) production
- Leachate treatment plants
- Collection and thermal treatment of landfill gas (with or without of energy recovery)
- Waste storages facilities